Sunday's


Last Sunday I've met my lovely friend Nhi from Narcoticarts. We were out in a park and later took a few spontaneous outfit shots in front of a nice building. I'm pretty happy with the photos even if it was unplanned! This outfit is just my personal casual comfy Sunday style, the blouse is one of my favorite clothing pieces and that hasn't changed since I laid an first eye on it ♥

   













Jeans Jacket - Esprit
Holy Ganesha Cardigan - Zara
Designer Vintage Blouse - Etsy
Shoulder Bag - Vintage Gift
Faux Fur Fox Keychain - made by myself
Ripped Tights - Selfmade
Overknees - TK Maxx
Platform Sandals - Ebay


I'm glad to have met her and we both will probably work together for loads of projects in future


1 comment :

  1. ihr habt beide echt einen tollen style!
    wir würden uns echt freuen wenn du auch mal bei uns vorbeischauen würdest.
    liebe grüße ♥♥
    http://aneverendingfriendshipveramatea.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete