Iron Maiden and Velvet in the Green Spring Fields





I think this outfit speaks for itself - Iron Maiden is a really important band to me and I also connect a lot of situations of my past with it, also with people which are still deep in my heart. It also always reminds me to one situation when I was on a one week trip in Finland with my sister a few years back. We sat together in a cool rocking bar along with drinks, there was a jukebox in the corner and she asked me if I have a special song wish. At first I said a song by Rammstein but it wasn't at choice so I said Iron Maiden. She turned her way over there and a few minutes later the whole room was filled with a beautiful voice and a deep sound. Brave New World was the song, and I felt in love with everything right in that moment, again in love with this band and of course with Finland..Oh how I miss it!


Dusk Stone Choker - Wontyouburnbitch
 Marine Blue Striped Cardigan - Zara
Iron Maiden's The Number of the Beast Tank Tee - Second Hand
 Turquoise Stone Pendant - Thrifted
Velvet Skater Skirt - Monki

5 comments :

  1. ich mag deinen style! nicht dieser 0815-kram den man überall sieht. hab mich mal ein wenig durch deinen blog gewühlt. hast einen follower mehr :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Lisa von My little crazy Universe | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du bist eine schöne Frau. Loving the outfit.

    ReplyDelete